The Scenery Tab is used to manage scene objects inside the park. It is also used to create custom NL2SCO (NoLimits 2 Scene Object) and NL2MAT (NoLimits 2 Material) files.
Will reload the currently selected scene object instance and all other instances of the same scene object file. This is usefull when texture files, 3d model files, or material files are changed outside of the NoLimits editor.
Show the properties window for a currently selected scene object instance.
- Object Path (Read only) - The file path of the scene object. To change the file, use the Scenery overview, because this will affect all instances of this object.
- Name - Give a name to the scene object instance. The name can be used inside scripts to identify this instance.
- Pos X/Y/Z - Position of this instance.
- Scale X/Y/Z - Scale of this instance.
- Rot X/Y/Z - Rotation of this instance.
- Lock - Prevent this instance from changes inside the editor viewports.
- Dim - Prevent this instance from being lit by the sun (no sun light, no ambient light). Usefull for indoor scenery.
- Apply - Apply changes to the instance from values entered in the Pos, Rot and Scale text fields.
Show an overview tree of all added scene objects.
- Select - Select the highlighted item from the list inside the editor. Same as selecting the instances inside the editor using the mouse.
- Deselect - Deselect the highlighted item from the list inside the editor. Same as deselecting the instances inside the editor using the mouse.
- Reload - Reloads the highlighted item. Same as selecting the instance in the editor and choosing the Reload option on the Scenery Tab.
- Choose - Will choose the highlighted item's scene object for the Add Scene Object Edit Mode. Same as using Choose on the Scenery Tab and selecting the same file used by the highlighted item from the list.
- Properties - When a scene object is selected, it will open the scene object properties, here you can choose a different file for all instances. When an instance is selected, it will open the scenery instance properties.
- Delete - Delete the highlighted item from the list. Same as selecting the corresponding instances inside the editor using the mouse and choosing Delete from the Edit Menu.
Remove Invalid Refs
This will remove all instances from the park that could not be loaded. Usefull for removing broken links.
This will open the NL2SCO Editor for creating custom scene objects.
This will open the NL2MAT Editor for creating custom materials that can be used inside custom scene objects.
Opens the File Browser for selecting the current scene object that will be added when the Add Scene Object Edit Mode was selected.
Displays the file path of the currently chosen scene object.
Displays the preview thumbnail picture of the currently chosen scene object.
Will switch to Add Scene Object Edit Mode. Select an existing scene object using Choose, then click on Add Object to change the edit mode, then click anywhere inside the viewport to add an instance of the scene object.