This window is used to select various files within NoLimits. Double click on files or folders to open them. Buttons along the top add additional navigation options. The left side displays available file categories. The right side displays files and folders inside the currently selected file category. The bottom of the window displays the selected file name and the file type display filter.
- Up will move up a folder.
- New Group/Folder allows you to create a new folder of files. On the Library category, the button becomes New Group and adds a new group (a virtual folder) to the Library.
- Add Link - Adds a custom file (a link to the file) to the Library.
- Remove - Removes custom file links from the Library.
- Unsubscribe - Removes subscription from a Steam Workshop item (Steam version and Workshop Category only).
- Icon Size - This slider controls how large each icon in the list appears. Slide to the right to make icons larger.
- Hide Extension hides the file extensions (.nl2park and related extensions) from display.
- File System - The file system of the computer (hard drives etc.).
- Recent - The list of files recently used from the file browser.
- Desktop - Short cut to the Desktop folder located inside the file system of the computer.
- Downloads - Short cut to the Downloads folder located inside the file system of the computer.
- Home - Short cut to the user's NoLimits documents folder.
- Base - The base folder of the currently opened master file.
- Steam Workshop - List of subscribed Steam Workshop items (Steam Version only).
Most of all the accessible files that ship with NoLimits are stored inside the Library. The Library is a virtual file system that can be accessed by the File Browser. Files from the Library are stored internally inside the program or are stored inside installed expansion packs. File paths that reference files from the Library start with a so called locator (e.g. "intern:"). The locator typically identifies a specific expansion pack. The "intern:" locator is reserved for NoLimits. All files that ship with NoLimits have the "intern:" locator. Files within expansion packs from third parties have a different locator.